School Placement Checker for Free SHS: What SMART BECE 2020 graduates must know
After the release of the 2020 BECE results, the next big issue is the School placement for Free SHS. There is a lot that BECE 2020 graduates must know about the computerized.
Parents, guardians, and students must know that when the school placement is release three things will happen.
a. Some students will be placed
b. Others will not be placed in any school of choice and will be asked to do the self-placement.
c. Others will not be placed at all for various reasons. Often those who are not placed and also not given the chance to do self-placement may have to visit the following locations for assistance.
For inquiries on 2019 PLACEMENT visit any of our solution centres or Call our helpline
- Greater Accra – Black Star Square
- Volta and Oti – Mawuli SHS
- Ashanti – Kumasi Technical Institute
- Bono, Bono East, Ahafo – GES Regional Office, Sunyani
- Central – GES Regional Office, Cape Coast
- Western, Western North – GES Regional Office, Takoradi
- Eastern – GES Regional Office
- Northern, North East, Savanna – GES Regional Office, Tamale
- Upper East – GES Regional Office, Bolgatanga
- Upper West – GES Regional Office, Wa
How to check your 2020 school placement status
To check your school placement status, follow the following steps :
1. Log onto https://cssps.gov.gh/
2. On the front page of the site, click on CHECK PLACEMENT https://cssps.gov.gh/placement.html This will open an interface that looks like this.
3. On this page, Enter your 10-digits BECE index number followed by the year. eg. If you wrote the BECE in 2020, type 20 after you have entered your index number. Eg. 101068700120. The first ten digits make up your index number and the last two digits is the year you took the examination.
4. Now Enter the eVoucher purchased -This is the code on the school placement checker card you bought. Note that the eVoucher Code is a 12-digits no.
5. Check to make sure every entry is correct and click proceed to check the school placement result.
If you have been placed the results will indicate the school, program, and accommodation.
6. Print the placement. You will print out two documents which will have to be endorsed and taken to the school you have been placed in.
If for some reasons, you were not be placed in any school of your choice, and will be asked to do the self-placement. To learn what it means and how it is done, go to MY SELF PLACEMENT EDUCATION.